Lean Manufacturing Concepts and Implementation
9.30am – Registration and Coffee
10.00am – Introduction to Sesa
10.15am – Lean Manufacturing Concepts and Implementation
10.30am – Practical Demonstration of Theory and showcase of products installed in our Showroom
11.00am - Coffee
11.15am – Training Approach Methods
11.45am – Questions and Answers
If any one wishes to stay on to review any specific technology or issues they will be welcome to stay on and discuss with our team of engineers
Our Lean Manufacturing Division, Sesa Systems UK, will display during the event a wide range of products & solutions dedicated to the organisation of quality, visual management and continuous improvements:
• Computer Protection: to prevent dust or liquids damaging the computers on the shop floor.
• Quality Points: work stations to check quality at the end of the production line.
• Lean Manufacturing: assisting the implementation of 5S/ TPM/ KANBAN processes to create a clean and efficient environment for the operator.
• Visual Communication: for displaying working procedures, drawings and safety information.
• Hyginox Certified: stainless steel products for use in sterile environments such as those found in the food and pharmaceutical industries. • Training Kits: support the implementation of lean principles, ensuring all staff are trained effectively and efficiently
For additional information regarding this Event please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
37 Barnett Way
GL4 3RT Gloucester
Since starting trading in January 2000, Metrology Direct’s aim is to provide a comprehensive range of measurement and inspection systems and instruments to manufacturing companies throughout the UK and Ireland. Metrology Direct brings together a broad spectrum of equipment manufacturers from Europe, Japan, the USA and beyond, enabling users, specifiers and buyers to source the majority of their measurement and inspection needs from one supplier.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1452 632 712