Lean Six Sigma White Belt
What is a Lean Six Sigma (LSS) White Belt?
Lean Six Sigma White Belt is a one day workshop which provides an introduction to the philosophy and core tools of Lean & Six Sigma. It is suitable for anyone who is considering, or who has recently commenced a Lean or Six Sigma business improvement initiative. The Lean Six Sigma White belt workshop is designed for participants with little or no exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodology and is strongly recommended for senior managers and middle level managers. It is a general overview and a pre-cursor for completing the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course.
Who is this workshop for?
- Senior Business Leaders
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Quality Managers/Directors
- Production Managers/Directors
- Finance Managers/Directors
- Process Improvement personnel
- To gain an overall understanding of the core concepts, tools, and principles of Lean and Six Sigma
- To have an overall understanding of the Six Sigma philosophy and the DMAIC methodology
- To understand some of the similarities, differences, and practical applications of both Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- To deliver an effective continuous improvement programme by increasing customer value and reducing waste and variation in any business
Introduction to Lean Thinking
- Lean Methodology
- 7 + 1 Forms of Waste Analysis
- Exercise on Waste Analysis
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Variation Exercise
- Six Sigma Methodology
- Lean vs Six Sigma
- Why Lean Six Sigma?
- Benefits of Lean Six Sigma from various companies
- Success Factors of LSS deployment (Exercise)
Professor Jiju Antony is recognised worldwide as a leader in Six Sigma methodology for achieving and sustaining process excellence. He founded the Centre for Research in Six Sigma and Process Excellence (CRISSPE) in 2004, establishing the first research centre in Europe in the field of Six Sigma.He is a Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and has delivered Lean Six Sigma training to over 800 people in the past 8 years, from local companies in the UK to currently coaching and mentoring over 20 Lean Six Sigma projects from various companies ranging from manufacturing, service to public sector organisations including NHS, City Councils and University sector.