Lean Six Sigma Yellow + Green Belt (London)
Saturday, 22 April 2017 at 09:00 - Sunday, 30 April 2017 at 18:00 (BST)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
In this 4 days training course, you will learn the Lean Six Sigmato improve quality, productivity, customer satisfaction, and/or efficiency while reducing cost and/or waste.
4 Days as follow:
Yellow Belt Lean Six Segma - 22 April 2017 from 9am - 6pm
£170 for students (with student ID) - £340 for non students
Green Belt Lean Six Segma 22 - 23 April 2017, 29 - 30 April 2017 from 9am - 6pm
£350 for students (with student ID) - £700 for non students
In this course covers the following topics:
- Understand the key metrics of Lean & Six Sigma
- Apply Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology in problem solving scenarios
- Lean techniques to reduce the ‘8 Forms of Waste’.
- Apply statistical concepts (such as regression analysis, design of experiments, Statistical Process and Control charts for process improvement).
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Green Belts and learn how to execute projects and write up the report
- The Basic Fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma
- Lean’s eight Wastes –Identification and some elimination techniques
- Change management
- Problem solving and process improvement methods
- The role of Yellow/Green Belts in Lean Six Sigma projects & Responsibilities
- The Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) improvement model
- Project Charter
- Business Case
- Stakeholder Analysis Communication Plan Voice of the Customer(VOC) &(VOP),(VOB)
- Critical to Quality (CTQ) Requirements Verifying CTQs
- House of Quality
- Process Map (S.I.P.O.C)
- Project Plan
- Understanding Variability
- Data Definition and Sources
- Measurement Basics Measurement
- Measuring Yield and Capability
- Implementing the Measurement Plan
- Data Analysis
- Value Stream Analysis
- Pareto Charts
- Variation and Defect Analysis
- Frequency Charts Run Charts Scatter Diagrams
- Cause and Effect Analysis- 5 why's
- Enabling the Flow
- Level Scheduling
- Lean 5S, Kanban
- Visual Management
- How to Run Kiazen events and Improvement Teams
- Theory of Constraints
- FMEA Risk Analysis
- Risk Priority Number (RPN)
- Implementation Planning
- Mistake Proofing-(Poka Yoke)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Process Management
- Lean Six Sigma Scorecards
- Project Close and Green belt assessment
At the conclusion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course, Participants will be able to understand:
- The basic principles of Lean and Six Sigma and its key metrics
- The characteristics and benefits of a Lean focussed process improvement project and of a Six Sigma focussed process improvement project.
- The purpose of Lean Six Sigma roles and management.
- The scope and the principles of Lean and Six Sigma and the DMAIC continuous improvement model
- The purpose, objectives and context of the Lean Six Sigma approach.
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management team of Organisations who intend to implement and practice Lean Six Sigma
Any other professional members who are doing study /research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
- Duration: 5 days (40 hours)
- Assessments: Written test at the end of course (Multiple choice objective type questions)
- Certification: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Participation and course completion) certificate
- Location : London
- Course Supplies, Handouts and Handbook
- Lean Six Sigma tool templates
- A field trip to company using the lean and six sigma approach
- Study Guide and practice tests
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Contact & Registration
For more information or to register please e-mail us.
We will respond to your inquiry as swiftly as possible.
Save This Event
When & Where
ITDA - International Training and Development Academy
Welcome to the International Training andDevelopment Academy in UK.
ITDA is a Business & Educational Transformation Experts in a Learned Society with academics and professional experts who are committed to engaging with the major issues of our times. Through our research based Human Development and Consultation, we cater for the needs of academic and PhD researchers, educators, professionals, businesses, policy and decision makers. In keeping with our commitment to bridge the knowledge gap between the West and the Arab World, together with our partners, we continually strive to encourage, enrich, and elevate research and knowledge with the aim to provide top quality researches, workshops, conferences and consultations for the betterment of our community needs.