Actions and Detail Panel
Lean Start Up Launchpad - Welsh ICE Caerphilly
Tue 13 December 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
The Accelerated Growth Programme
Lean Start Up Launchpad
Struggling to gain real traction and growth with your start up business?
You’re not alone, over 80% of start up businesses fail within 3 years and of those that survive, around 75% never actually go on to employ anyone beside the owner. The traditional approaches to creating and supporting high potential innovative fledgling firms like yours have proven to be unfit for purpose.
So what are the successful startups doing different and better to make the winning difference?
Of those that succeeded, the vast majority drastically changed their original plans. Critically, the winners recognised that it is not about trying to perfect Plan A, but having a step by step process in place that leads to a plan that works before you run out of cash. This is in essence what the game-changing Lean Startup Launchpad can deliver to you - a structured, practical approach to building a better startup faster.
Accelerated Growth Programme - Lean Launchpad Workshop Series
This series of hands-on, half day workshops, will provide you with the opportunity to learn and directly apply this winning approach to your fledgling business. The practical techniques you’ll learn will enable you to breakthrough the barriers and unleash your business’s true growth potential.
Workshop #1 Luck is not a Business Model… how to convert the idea in your head into a sustainable “high profit” business
This workshop has already taken place, if you would like to know more about it please contact us
- Discovering what a business model is and why it’s so vital for more disruptive startups like yours
- Constructing your own Business Model Canvas and identifying “Leap of faith” assumptions that could cause it to fail
- Boost the growth potential of your business model by unleashing the “7 Power Ups”
- Testing and improving your business model such that you build a business that will not just survive but deliver sustained growth year on year
Workshop #2 Get out of the office… how to create and learn from “Customer experiments” so you get a business that works.
09.30 – 12.30 Tues 13th December at Welsh ICE Innovation Centre, Caerphilly
- If you don’t have a clear problem to solve, you don’t have a business!... so how do you know if you have a problem worth solving?
- Uncovering your customers’ real problem…learn how the most successful firms have achieved this then apply to your business
- Gain true “product fit”… practical, fast and low cost ways to develop a product/service people really want
- What? Who? How? & When? Creating your customer Experiment Board
Workshop #3 “Can’t sell wont sell!”… the world’s first entrepreneur friendly sales model
09.30 – 12.30 Weds 18th January at Welsh ICE Innovation Centre, Caerphilly
- The customer factory… a step by step model to convert unaware customers into raving fans quickly and cost effectively.
- Discovering who your early-vangelist customers are and how to leverage them to help your business take off.
- Developing your processes to Finding, Engaging, Winning and Growing customers.
- How to talk to customers so they will listen and how to listen so they will talk.
Your workshop presenter – Steve Young, Director Winning Pitch
These half day hands-on events will be delivered by Steve Young, a highly experienced Lean Startup practitioner who has pioneered its use across a number of sectors and regions throughout the UK. Steve’s deliberately fast paced delivery style is highly participative and packed with video examples from globally successful firms. There will also be opportunities to supplement the workshop learning with one to one coaching to help you build traction and unleash your business’s true growth potential.
How to book your space
As a participant on the Accelerated Growth Programme, your place is free of charge, however, we do need you to reserve you place by clicking regsiter now & completing the details. If you are able to attend all three sessions please tick the box when requested and we will register you for the full series.