Doesn’t' matter if you've never held a hammer, or don't know your lug nuts from your wall plugs. Our workshop will give you the know-how and the confidence to tackle basic DIY jobs around your own home.
Not only will you get hands-on experience, you will also receive valuable insight into the various accessories and attachments that can be used, as well as offering tips, tricks and techniques for using power tools and woodworking methods.
You will learn:
- How to stay safe when attempting DIY projects
- How to use various cordless drills/drivers and various sanders.
- Know how to select the correct drill bits, wall fixings and screws for plasterboard and brick walls
- How to use a spirit level to ensure straight fixings
- How to sand using the correct tools and materials, and, to prepare the surface for paint or stain
- Creating a vintage patina with Shellac
- How to affix salvaged items for hooks
While honing your skills you will create your very own Vintage Coat Rack to take home complete with hand-outs.
This is a great day out with loads of fun, a chance to meet new people and learn a new skill - result!