It is my privilege to enclose herewith Part One of 'The Master Key System'.
Would you bring into your life more power?
Get the power consciousness.
More health? Get the health consciousness.
More happiness? Get the happiness consciousness. Live the spirit of these things until they become yours by right.
It will then become impossible to keep them from you.
The things of the world are fluid to a power within man by which he rules them.
You need not acquire this power.
You already have it.
But you want to understand it; you want to use it; you want to control it; you want to impregnate yourself with it, so that you can go forward and carry the world before you.
Day by day as you go on and on, as you gain momentum, as your inspiration deepens, as your plans crystallize, as you gain understanding, you will come to realize that this world is no dead pile of stones and timber, but that it is a living thing!
It is made up of the beating hearts of humanity. It is a thing of life and beauty.
It is evident that it requires understanding to work with material of this description, but those who come into this understanding, are inspired by a new light, a new force, they gain confidence and greater power each day, they realize their hopes and their dreams come true, life has a deeper, fuller, clearer meaning than before...Never give up on progression.
(And if you do not understand a 'Word'...we advise that you to use a dictionary before proceeding any further.)
1. That much gathers more is true on every plane of existence and that loss leads to greater loss is equally true.
2. Mind is creative, and conditions, environment and all experiences in life are the result of our habitual or predominant mental attitude.
3. The attitude of mind necessarily depends upon what we think. Therefore, the secret of all power, all achievement and all possession depends upon our method of thinking.
4. This is true because we must “be” before we can “do,” and we can “do” only to the extent which we “are,” and what we “are” depends upon what we “think.”
5. We cannot express powers that we do not possess. The only way by which we may secure possession of power is to become conscious of power, and we can never become conscious of power until we learn that all power is from within.
....to learn more please buy the book, and when you need some help.....you are welcome to ask.
Peace be with you.
Yogi Sally Ann Slight