Actions and Detail Panel
Learn Teach Lead RE Conference 2017
Thu, 29 Jun 2017, 18:00 – Fri, 30 Jun 2017, 15:30 BST
An overnight conference providing help for teachers to create outstanding RE.
Registration is free, but you will be invoiced £50* per delegate after the conference has taken place.
*(due to a generous support from the Jerusalem Trust and the St Matthais Trust we are able to offer places at this reduced rate for teachers from from schools in the following authorities: Somerset, North Somerset, Bath & NE Somerset, Bristol, S GLoucestershire, Swindon, N Wiltshire. Teachers from schools outside this area will be required to pay the full fee of £250)
Deadline for residential bookings: 19th May 2017
Deadline for non-residential bookings : 16th June 2017
The Conference will enable teachers of RE from across the region to gain new inspiration and share good practice. It will provide:
CPD in planning, teaching and assessing RE
Updates on national development
Time for personal development and reflection
Note to Headteachers and Governors: This event is funded through an education charity. Please note that the registration fee to cover administration costs is non refundable. We expect there to be a waiting list for places.
Terms and Conditions
We respectfully draw your attention to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Please note that bookings for this event will be on a first come first served basis.
2. Please confirm special dietary requirements at time of booking. If left blank, we assume there are no requirements.
3. A programme and information will be sent prior to the event.
4. CANCELLATION – In the event of cancellation, and if no other delegate can be sent as a replacement, the school may be liable to a cancellation charge as follows: Up to 8 weeks before event up to 50%; Less than 4 weeks before event up to 100% if we are unable to reallocate the room.
5. This event is funded through an educational charity and there may be a waiting list for places if oversubscribed.