Actions and Detail Panel
Learn to knit your own beanie hat
Sat 29 October 2016, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
Join Jill Bulgan and learn how to use circular needles and knit a beanie. This class is ideal for fairly new knitters (If you know how to cast on, knit & purl stich and cast off you will be fine in this class) Also a fun class for improvers.
On completion of this workshop, participants will confidently be able to:
- Make simple and stylish hats on circular needles
- Create ribbing or moss stitch for headband elastication
- Experience 3d knitting
- Decrease to create shaping for the crown
- Follow a simple pattern from start to finish
- Sewing up and finishing techniques and pom pom making!
YOU WILL REQUIRE: 100g - 200g of DK or Aran yarn and the relevant sized (4mm or 5mm) circular needles and a notebook are required.
( You will be eligible for 10% discount on knitting supplies needed for your class in the shop when booking any of our knitting classes)
For more information about Fabrications and our classes please visit the website
Booking Terms & Conditions