Actions and Detail Panel
Learn To Love the "New Look" LinkedIn
Tue 4 April 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
Wondering how you or your business can get more out of the new look LinkedIn? Want to make sure you’re maximizing your LinkedIn presence?
Have you got to grips with the new look LinkedIn yet. Figured out how the new layout and features can help position you as an expert in your field and how your business (and income) will benefit as a result?
Want to get the fast track on how a simple system using the new look LinkedIn can put you and your business in front of over 1500 targeted prospects without spending a penny on ads or outsourced lead generation?
Learn To Love the new look LinkedIn at an action packed morning dedicated to making the most of your place on the world's greatest online business network.
FUNDED PLACES AVAILABLE - Up to 50% discount for Devon or Cornwall based businesses. Enter code BEDCFUND50 at checkout or email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07943 866973 for details
What you will learn at Learn To Love LinkedIn:
- Learn exactly how to create a powerful profile
- Harness best practices in your profile to stand-out
- Add and grow your LinkedIn connections
- Increase your visibility on LinkedIn
- Understand endorsements and recommendations
- Create a business presence on LinkedIn
- Building results in only 30 minutes a week
What You’ll Get:
- An action packed morning of detailed training on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Quickstart Guide to get you started
- LinkedIn Checklist to keep you on-track
- A downloadable version of the slides
- Understand why LinkedIn is a powerful tool and how it generates results for businesses
- Create a profile that stands out and positions you as an expert
- Discover the new and advanced profile features
- Leverage best practices in your LinkedIn profile and the secrets that the pros use
- Add multimedia including images, videos and slideshows to your account
- Manage your privacy settings on LinkedIn
- Add connections and expand your network (and best practices)
- How to get 1500 beneficial connections in one year (and the benefit of a large network)
- How to stay in-front of your audience and position yourself as an expert with status updates and LinkedIn publishing
- Harnessing LinkedIn groups to grow your visibility and establish your expertise
- Create a company page to build your business presence on LinkedIn
- Building your personal plan to get results from LinkedIn in just 15 minutes, 2 days a week.
Learn To Love LinkedIn takes place at Thrive Hub in the centre of Plymouth so why not take advantage of the opportunity to stay for the day and sample the benefits of city centre hot-desking, free tea and coffee, wifi and excellent networking opportunities.