Actions and Detail Panel
Learn to Make your Own Organic Natural Beauty Products
Sat 19 November 2016, 11:00 – 15:30 GMT
The skin is the largest organ in our body and recent studies suggest that our skin absorbs as much as 70% of what we put on in. This is quite scary when you think of the toxic and synthetic products we put on our skin, and they are now circulating around our body. Would you ever dream of eating these products? I hope not! Fear not, there is a solution that is cheaper, more environmentally friendly (no nasty microbeads) and lots of fun – this is making your own natural and organic beauty products.
This class is about letting loose, learning new ways to simplify and liberate your beauty regime, learning about the magic of DoTerra Essential oils and maybe making some friends along the way.
I am orignially from Sheffield, although I now live, study and work in London. I want to take my business on the road and back to my homeland to teach you all I know and natural beauty.
All you need to bring is a smile. Be prepared for a fun day full of information, fun and learning, as well as (most importantly) lots of Natural Beauty-Product making.
The class overview:
- Overview of Naturopathic Nutrition and how what you eats affects your skin
- The importance of safe, effective and natural ingredients on your skin
- An overview of DoTerra essential oils, there uses and benefits
- What chemicals to look out for and to avoid in everyday skin care products
- Benefits of using essential oils in natural skin care as well as other key ingredients
- You will also get to make you own totally natural beauty products as listed below.
You will create
- Body Scrub
- Face Mask
- Facial Cleanser
- Facial Toner
- Facial Moisturiser
- 100% natural and if possible, organic ingredients to use during the workshop (the quality of the ingredients will be the best available).
- Jars and bottles or any other containers to store your products.
- Hot and cold beverages, snack and lunch will be provided
I am now in our final year at the College of Natural Medicine (studying Naturopathic Nutrition) and want to pass on our passion for the naturopathic approach to health, be it through what you eat or what you put on your skin.
Date: Saturday 19th November 2016
Location: Sheffield, Crookes (the exact location will be sent to your via e-mail)
Timings: 11am -3.30pm
Lunch Provided – this will includes a light healthy lunch - any specific dietary requirements please let me know.
Price: £55 per person (not including booking fee)
to find out more about me please check out my website: www.rosielife.org