Learn to sew -Make Pyjama Trousers
- Do you want to start using dressmaking patterns but haven't a clue about all the terminology?
- Are you itching to get started making your own clothes, but struggling to get going?
Then this is the class for you! Pyjama trousers are the PERFECT first dressmaking project, as they're easy to sew, easy to fit and super easy to wear.
- During the course you will use a simple Pyjama pattern to make up your trousers in your own choice of fabric.
- You will need to bring along 2.5 metres of fabric to make your trousers. plus 1.5 metres of ribbon for the waist, and if you have an unusual colour fabric, then get some thread to match.
- Use of All tools and equipment including the pattern, is included in your class fee
- Learn how to lay pattern pieces correctly on your fabric and understand all the pattern markings including grainlines and notches
- Learn how to lengthen and shorten pattern pieces
- Learn how to attach a waistband and insert buttonholes.