Use Google Analytics to improve your website and marketing.
This course provides an orientation of Google Analytics data on your website and shows you how to use that data to improve your website.
What will I get out of it?
- To understand the following about your website:
- How people are using your website
- Where they are coming and who enquires
- An understanding of the demographics, as Analytics can provide them
- A documented plan of how to improve your website
What do I need for this?
- A laptop and power cable
- Basic computer skills
- A brochure website of your own, of up to 50 pages
- Either Google Analytics installed or be able to give us access to install it (included in the course fee)
- Two weekday evening sessions of 2 hours
- 7:30 to 9:30pm
- Tea, coffee and biscuits provided
When & Where
SiteBites Training Venue
27 Space Business Centre
Molly Millars Lane
RG41 2PQ Wokingham
SiteBites offers variety of training courses for sole traders, small business owners, marketing managers and anyone that wants to learn how to create and manage their own website, or even inmprove their online sales and enquiries.