Learning and Development Event 17 May 17
Wednesday, 17 May 2017 from 18:30 to 20:30 (BST)
What do you want your Learning and Development investment to deliver?
- Improved efficiency
- Fine tune processes
- Boost performance
- Cultivate agility
- Influence culture
Is it some or all of the above?
How close does your organisation match the characteristics of the new learning organisation? (source Towards Maturity 2017)
- CLARITY OR PURPOSE - a shared vision of outcomes that matter
- HOLISTIC STAFF EXPERIENCE – a trusted brand that expects and facilitates continuous learning from start to finish
- THRIVING ECOSTEM – individuals, managers and the extended enterprise working toward common goals
- AGILE, DIGITALLY ENABLED INFRASTRUCTURE – supporting and encouraging a fluid exchange of ideas and skills
- CONTINUAL ENGAGEMENT – self-directed, connected, accumulated collective understanding
- INTELLIGENT DECISION MAKING – Using performance analytics to inform and adapt
Come along and discuss these and other topical learning and development issues. The event is led by David Haydn CIPD Learning and Development Consultant. David is passionate about the new opportunities opening up for the transfer of learning at the workplace.
Please arrive from 6pm for tea and biscuits and networking before prompt 6.30pm start. We are in the Betley Suite downstairs.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.
Save This Event
When & Where
CIPD North Staffordshire and South Cheshire Branch
Jo Gregory, Branch Administrator
Mobile: 07759 148284