FREE TO ATTEND
The presentation will cover all forms of Trust, such as; What is a Trust? What is the purpose of a Trust? and how Property Trusts, Family Trusts, Pension Trusts, Child Trusts, Discretionary Trusts and other legal instruments and inheritance planning tools and strategies designed to preserve family wealth.
BY THE END OF THE SEMINAR/WORKSHOP, DELEGATES WILL HAVE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF:
- The difference between a firm of high street solicitors and Affinity Legacy Planning - a Tax efficient inheritance planning company
- The Regulators and Governing bodies overseeing Trust Law
- The legal purpose of Will - The danger of low cost budget Wills and why a Will on its own is never enough
- The commonly used Trusts and their main purpose
- How Trusts & Tax efficient inheritance planning can mitigate Inheritance Tax (IHT), prevent dispute and protect wealth against divorce, sideways disinheritance, bankruptcy & long term care fees
- The difference between Executors and Trustees and their respective roles and responsibility
- How Trusts are controlled and governed
- Important allowances and tax thresholds and exemptions set by the Government and why signing your property over to your children (also known as Gifting) can have serious repercussions
- The meaning of probate and it’s perils
- How to reduce the expense and stress of probate and funding a funeral
- The importance of Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) and the different types of LPA.
WHO IS IT FOR?
For people who wish to protect their assets and keep property and wealth within their family bloodline through the generations.