Actions and Detail Panel
Leeds MQG October - Sewing day
Sat 15 October 2016, 10:00 – 16:30 BST
Welcome to our sewing day on Saturday 15th October.
What is provided:
- Access to a room with plenty of floor space.
- Tables & chairs.
- Electric points
- use of Kettle, tea & coffee
What you need to bring
- An extension cables would be handy for your machines, (power points are limited)
- Your sewing machine & foot/ hand sewing equipement / genenral quilting tools you use.
- Your own project to work on.
- Any recent makes for our show and tell.
- A cup if you would like tea/coffee or drinks can be purchased from the cafe until about 1pm.
We recommend you bring along some lunch as the canteen on site is only open until a certain time.
- DEADLINE for free tickets - Thursday 13th October.
- We need to provide the attendee list to Asda security along with any car registrations that will be utilising the FREE parking.
- Please book even if you think you might cancel.
- As usual there is no need to bring your ticket along but please do book a place. (Once again if you book and find you have to cancel please just let me know).
- After booking please reply if you will be bringing a car with your registration. You will not be allowed on site by security without us providing this information in advance.
Any questions in the meantime fire them to me on here, or twitter at @LeedsMQG or Facebook group of the same name.
If tickets sell out and you want to come along drop me a note and I will see if we can create some space.
New Members: For anyone new to Leeds MQG, if you are wishing to join our group, we are very happy for new members. We make the tickets free here, our annual membership to be a LeedsMQG guild member is currently £1. So if you wish to join please feel free to contact me and I can give you all the details of becoming a member.