About the seminar
Our 'Legal Health Check' seminar is part of Lincolnshire Business Week. It is a FREE event and is taking place on Tuesday 19 October 2016.
Who should attend?
If you are a business owner or manager, this breakfast seminar is for you. The seminar will provide delegates with a clear insight into key areas of business and employment law that can sometimes be overlooked due to the pressures of running a business.
- Potential pitfalls in purchase and supply contracts
- Internal governance: ensuring that your business’ governing documentation is appropriate for your current needs
- Employee incentive schemes
- Intellectual property: how to protect your brand
- Director service agreements
- Contracts of employment, policies and procedures: the minimum legal requirements
- Understanding basic employment rights and key legislation: what your business needs to know
Follow up meetings
Whilst the seminar will provide an overview of issues for delegates, all attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to book an appointment on 26 October 2016 for a 30 minute follow up meeting free of charge to discuss any issues or questions that relate to their business.
- 08.00am - registration and refreshments
- 08.15am - start
- 10.00am - close