Event hosted by The Agency Collective
for Principal Owners & Shareholders of agencies – Digital, Creative, Brand, Content, Marketing, PR, Data/Analytics, Search, Design, Video, Social Media, UX,… agencies
Before you dive into what this event is about, make sure you tick the boxes below:
- I’m an agency owner of an agency doing less than £2M turnover. Tick
- I really want to grow my agency to the next level. Tick
- I don’t know what I need to be focussing on to get me there /
- Or I do know what I need to be doing, but I’m struggling to focus on it. Tick
- Finally I’m really interested in understanding how to avoid major legal battles that will take down my business. Tick
Who’s this Agency that calls itself Collective?
You might have heard about us before, but if you haven’t, we are the biggest and nicest bunch of ambitious agency owners becoming the UK's most successful agencies.
So who’s the expert?
You can learn a hell of a lot from your peers and their experiences. But it’s also good to hear from the people who are doing a specific thing every single day for 1000s of agencies.
Meet our legal expert who we’ll be ‘grilling’ on the night:
John Haggis - An exceptional Partner at Sheridans
- John is an legal expert for agencies
- Sheridan’s is one of the most respective law firms in the media sector
- He knows the top legal battles agencies fight at different stages of growth
- John is going to tell us what to do when you don’t get paid (other than calling the ‘mob’), amongst other useful insights that will help you avoid
- You’ll get a chance to ask your questions as well
- This is serious stuff that we all need to be aware of if we want to keep our agency running
Here’s what to expect from the people attending:
- We’re all transparent about the way they run things at their agency to help each other grow
- We believe that partnering with specialist agencies will help us deliver the best possible work, because we know that we can't be great at everything
- None of us are 'big egos'. None of us are 'takers'. We're all 'givers'
If you're thinking: "Yeah, actually this sounds like a good bunch of people” then come along for some drinks & food to meet the right agency owners that will help you grow.
6.30pm - 7.45pm: Drinks & Food in the bar
7.45pm - 8.45pm: Discussion with John Haggis + Q&A
8.30pm - 10.30pm: Networking till late
This event is FREE to attend for all Agency Collective members and their guests. Please contact email@example.com if you're not a member and you want to attend, but you're looking for a cheaky discount ;)
Please note that tickets are non-refundable. However, if you can no longer make it, please let us know at least 7 days before the event and we'll give you a credit to use for future events.
If you're a Wow client.... we also have a limited number of free tickets available - drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share a discount code with you. For more information about The Wow Company, click here
Because of security policies the reception at The Shard requires any kind of photographic ID e.g. driver’s license, passport, etc. to match your name against what is stated on our guest list. To ensure you 100% entry, please don’t forget to bring this evidence along with you. This is out of our hands. Thanks for understanding.
A big thank you to our awesome video partners Raw Productions for filming this great night.