You are invited to our Christmas party at Leisure Lakes Bikes 417 on Monday 19th December!
We will be running a load of exclusive offers on the night including a 3 month FREE Workshop Club membership for everyone that joins us which gives you 36% off bike servicing until March 2017!
Check out what's happening on the night and don't forget to dust off your Christmas jumpers as we will be giving a prize for the best one on the night...
On The Night
- £10 uplift tickets available on the night
- FREE 3 month Workshop Club membership for everyone who joins us
- Hands on demonstations of basic bike maintenance throughout the night
- Pump track challenge with prizes (for uplift ticket customers only) & we will provide the bike
- Reps from Santa Cruz, Shimano, Enve, Intense and Renthal will be joining us to talk about their new products
- FREE food and drink
- FREE goodie bag on arrival
- TRIPLE VIP Reward Points on bikes - that's 9% credit back on all full priced bikes and 3% on all sale bikes
- TRIPLE VIP Reward Points on clothing, parts and accessories - that's 3% credit back on everything
- Best Christmas jumper prize!
What You Need To Bring
- Your bike - If you are purchasing an uplift ticket
Limited Spaces Available
We have limited spaces available for our Christmas party so make sure you get your FREE tickets now before it's too late! Can't make it? Please cancel your ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can offer your place to someone else!
Call Luke at Leisure Lakes Bikes 417 on 01452 226181 or email email@example.com!
Conditions of Registration
By registering for our demo you agree to the following terms: Whilst every effort will be taken to ensure safety and security, neither Leisure Lakes Bikes, nor the suppliers or any associated employees can be held responsible for any rider injury or loss during, or subsequent to, the event.
By registering someone else for our event (if you are purchasing their ticket) you are agreeing that they have read and accepted our conditions of registration.
Cars and their contents are parked at the vehicle owners own risk.