Sales Have Ended
Ballroom for Beginners
Develop your skills in ballroom dancing through basic steps of both Standard and Latin Ballroom styles.
Ideal for those with little or no Ballroom dance experience who are interested in learning the basics of a variety of styles and gaining the ability to dance each of them.
You will of course need to bring a partner!
This course will be delivered over 10 weekly 2 hour sessions on Wednesday evenings at 6.30pm and Friday afternoons at 2pm.
- Wednesday 21 September 2016 - 30 November 2016 (excl. 02/11/2016)
- Friday 23 September 2016 - 2 December 2016 (excl. 04/11/2016)
- Wednesday 18 January 2017 - 29 March 2017 (excl. 15/02/2017)
- Friday 20 January 2017 - 31 March 2017 (excl. 17/02/2017)
- Wednesday 19 April - 28 June 2017 (excl. 31/05/2017)
- Friday 21 April 2017 - 30 June 2017 (excl. 02/06/2017)
Excluded dates are due to College non-term time periods.
Please click on the Tickets button above and book in to your desired course date.
There are no entry requirements to join this course.
Refreshments including sandwiches and hot drinks will be available for purchase from the College café until 6pm on Wednesdays and 4pm on Fridays. There are vending machines available for hot and cold drinks.
Parking will be available at the College on a first come, first served basis with no charge on Wednesdays after 6pm and a cost of £3 for the Friday sessions. A parking map can be seen here.
Please wear flat shoes, no heels.