The R&D Tax Credit scheme can save businesses tens of thousands through reducing the amount of corporation tax they pay on qualifying R&D activities. With many business owners still unaware of the relief and whether the work they do qualifies, Senior Tax Manager at Raffingers, Neill Staff, will be holding an event to guide you through R&D.
It is important to remember that it is not just those in the technology, engineering or manufacturing sector that qualifies. We have had recruitment agencies and design agencies claim before as they have shown innovation through the development of new internal systems. Therefore, it is important not to disregard this tax relief and to seriously consider if any of the work you do qualifies.
The event will include:
- An introduction to R&D Tax Credits
- Live case studies and examples
- An overview of what exactly can be claimed back through the scheme
- Discussions on how you can make tax savings or claim money back
This event is essential for:
- Any business owner who incurs costs for new processes and products
- Senior management who believes their business activities could make them eligible for the tax saving
- Anyone interested in finding out more about R&D