The one day Living with Schizophrenia course is for anyone with a professional or personal interest in schizophrenia.
The aims of the course
The course will help participants to understand what living with schizophrenia is like and how to support someone who has a diagnosis.
Objectives of the course
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand the impact of living with schizophrenia and the stigma which surrounds it
- Recognise the signs, symptoms and behaviours
- Find ways to avoid relapse and prevent a breakdown
- Evaluate treatment options and what practical help someone might need
- Support someone with a diagnosis.
Terms and conditions
Training booking on Eventbrite must be paid by credit or debit card using Visa, Mastercard or American express. In exceptional circumstances, credit facilities may be available. Please contact the organiser to discuss your request at email@example.com or 0131 225 8508.
If you need to cancel your booking and give more than two weeks’ notice, we will refund your payment in full. If you cancel with less than two weeks’ notice, we will refund 50% of your fee.