In association with the Dundee BDA Section we are delighted to bring you the next edition of our free CPD events!
This year we are talking about HPV. We are a supporter of the HPV action group that is calling for gender neutral vaccintation in the UK.
The Learing objectives for our CPD event are below:
1. To understand the prevalence of HPV in the population
2. To understand the variety of diseases associated with HPV infection and the natural history of HPV infection.
3. To understand the concept of high risk HPV subtypes
4. To understand the prevalence of HPV infection in the mouth
5. To understand the role of high risk HPV subtypes in oral carcinogenesis
6. To understand the role of HPV immunisation in health and disease prevention.
The presentation will take place at 5.30pm and will be repeated at 7pm.