We have the pleasure of annoucing that the free open lecture 'Let's talk about HPV' will take place at the Edinburgh Dental Institute on 28th March 2017 at 5.30pm.
This year we are continuing with our lecture series and talking about HPV. We are a supporter of the HPV action group that is calling for gender neutral vaccintation in the UK.
The Learing objectives for our CPD event are below:
1. To understand the prevalence of HPV in the population
2. To understand the variety of diseases associated with HPV infection and the natural history of HPV infection.
3. To understand the concept of high risk HPV subtypes
4. To understand the prevalence of HPV infection in the mouth
5. To understand the role of high risk HPV subtypes in oral carcinogenesis
6. To understand the role of HPV immunisation in health and disease prevention.
Speakers include Professor Victor Lopes and Dr Niall Mc Goldrick.
The event will take place in the 4th Lecture Theatre in EDEC.
Tea and Coffee will be served on arrival.
One Hour verifiable CPD will be provided.