Actions and Detail Panel
Let's Talk Business Enterprise Course
Wed, 29 Mar 2017, 13:00 – Wed, 26 Apr 2017, 16:00 BST
This is a FREE Women's Only 5 half day course running from 1-4pm at Sangat Community Centre in Keighley, aimed at those looking at start a business or just want to explore an idea. The courses a free to anyone living within Bradford and Keighley. A certificate of attendance is provided once all 5 days are completed. The course covers;
SESSION ONE: THE RIGHT SKILLS
- What is motivating you right now?
- Attributes and skills need to run your own business
- Developing your idea
- How do you know your idea is a good one?
SESSION TWO: GETTING THE WORD OUT
- Getting your marketing right
- Who is your ideal customer
- identifying your unique selling point
- Benefits Vs Selling
- Branding is more than a logo
SESSION THREE: WHAT IS IT WORTH
- How do you know your marketing works?
- Setting a budget
- Selecting the right marketing tools
- Online Vs Offline
- Creating a marketing schedule
SESSION FOUR: WORKING OUT THE DOSH
- What do you need to survive?
- How to calculate your start up costs
- Putting together a cash flow
- Understanding Profit
- Raising Finance
SESSION FIVE: DON'T GET CAUGHT OUT
- Best legal structure for your business
- Registering your business
- Insurance and certificates
- Trademarking and Copyright Law
- Demystifying tax, national insurance and VAT
Book now to avoid disappointment as spaces are limited to 10 per course.
All our trainers have vast experience in business and Enterprise.