Actions and Detail Panel
Let's talk Marriage- A Women's Time Out with Debby
Sat 6 May 2017, 12:00 – 14:30 BST
A women's time out to discuss everything marriage!!
Theme: Walking with God to making marriage work
Marriage is a mystery, which means common sense can't handle the challenges in it.
- How can a woman have fulfillment in her marriage?
- How can her husband love her without her struggling to be loved?
- How can she prosper in marriage.
- How can crisis in marriage be handled without ending in divorce?
- How can single women prepare themselves for marriage!
Many more questions will be answered as we come together with The Holy Spirit for the unveiling of the Truth- the one thing that is needful.
This meeting is for the humble and teachable single and married.
For those who believe in the grace of God.
It is for those who want to make heaven and still make great impact in this world.
It is a meeting where the Esthers of this world will be birthed.
Prepare, Pray and Plan to attend. You will not be disappointed.
- Free gifts for the first 20 to register.
- Light Refreshments will be served.
- Free 3 hours parking at Sainsburys and Argos Purley Way right behind the venue.
- Venue is wheelchair accessibile.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and also for sponsorship and donations enquiry.