HABC Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
The Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness is designed to help an organisation to meet its duties under current fire safety legislation by providing employees with essential knowledge about fire safety, helping them to understand how to prevent a fire from starting as well as what actions to take if a fire does break out.
Who needs this qualification?
Designed for all employees:
- Those with no specific fire-safety role
- Those undertaking induction training
- As an introduction for those who intend to move on to further fire-safety training
This content of this course is -
- Understand basic fire safety and what to do in the event of an emergency
- Understand the principles of fire risk control
- Understand the basics of practical fire safety
£55 per delegate + VAT includes course booklet, exam fee and certificate.