The course will be presented in a varied and interesting way and will include:
· Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace.
· Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes.
· COSHH assessments and control options.
· Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002.
By the end of the course the delegates will:
· Understand the law relating to hazardous substances in the workplace.
· Understand how risk assessments contribute to the safe use of hazardous substances in the workplace.
· Understand the precautions and procedures necessary to ensure the risks associated with hazardous substances are properly controlled.
Employees responsible for the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) at work, as well as employees who use hazardous substances in manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and offices.
The course is held over one day.
The course will be assessed by a 30 minute multi-choice examin-ation.
All successful candidates will receive the nationally recognised Level 2 Award in COSHH.
The fees below are based on delegates attending one of our open courses.
If you have four or more people requiring training, you might find it more cost effective for us to deliver the training in-house.
Contact us on 029 2070 3328 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The course costs £195 + VAT per delegate and payment is required when booking the course.
The fees cover the cost of the training, all course materials, refreshments throughout the day, a light lunch, examination fees and a certificate.
The courses are presented by experienced health and safety professionals.
Penarth Management has UKAS accredited certification to ISO9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environ-mental) and OHSAS18001 (Occupational Health & Safety) for the provision of management consultancy and the preparation and delivery of training courses.
Penarth Management Limited specialises in compliance consultancy and training for Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety related subjects.
Based in Cardiff, South Wales, we have a team of consultants who provide specialist support, training and guidance to client companies from a broad spectrum of industry sectors throughout the UK. Wherever possible, our consultants are geographically located to offer the best possible service to our clients. In addition to a team based in South Wales, we now have regional consultants who are based in the Midlands, London, the South-West and Scotland. All of our consultants and trainers are supported by a strong Administrative support team.
For further details see www.penarth.co.uk.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.