As a practitioner within the early years workforce, this Level 4 qualification aims to provide you with professional development opportunities. This work-based qualification will embrace the wealth of experience that you have already gained within the Level 3 early years workforce, and challenge you in both your daily practice and theoretical understanding.
This is a work-based qualification. You must be employed in an early years setting at Level 3 to complete this qualification.
What you learn:
You will need to complete 5 mandatory units to achieve this qualification. The mandatory units are:
- Enabling children to learn
- Promoting health and well-being through physical activity and nutrition
- Coordination (PANCo) in the early years
- Working with families and other professionals in early years settings
- Implementing change in an early years setting incorporating a small scale research project.
Successful completion of CACHE set assignments
Progression to Level 5 qualification such as the Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services.
This qualification will prepare learners for study at a higher level, for example a Foundation Degree in Early Years.
Registration Free. Cost of Course £930.00, visit website for instalment if required.