Lewisham Headteachers and EYFS Leaders Briefing (afternoon)
Friday, 2 December 2016 from 13:00 to 15:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lewisham Head teachers and
EYFS Leaders Briefings
Civic Suite, Catford.
*The afternoon session is a repeat of the morning session
– there is no need to attend both.
Free for two attendees from each school if you have joined the SLA
The heads and leaders briefing will provide an update on the latest local and national policy relating to the EYFS framework, Ofsted regulations, and current initiatives, as well as opportunities for professional development.
These sessions will provide opportunities to:
- Ensure heads/leaders have relevant knowledge of current policy and plans and potential impact for their school
- Network with other heads/leaders and share ideas and best practice.
These sessions will support heads/leaders in:
- developing leadership skills and monitoring standards within their school to secure good or better provision for children
- driving improvement in their schools using quality improvement strategies and tools
- preparing for OFSTED and completing self-evaluation and development plans
- supporting the professional development of their team
It is strongly recommended that all heads/leaders attend these sessions.
Facilitator: - Early Years Improvement Team
Terms and Conditions: By purchasing this ticket online I agree to the following terms and conditions:
Payment: Payments are made on-line in advance of the event taking place. You may attend the event without having booked and paid for the place you may be turned away from the event.
It may be possible to make an online payment on arrival at the event to gain entry where places are available, but this facility cannot be guaranteed.
Timekeeping: Prompt time keeping is essential in ensuring a professional learning environment. Late-comers may be refused admission to the course/training event where entry may be detrimental to the learning of others.
Cancellation: If you are no longer able to attend the course, please notify us by email STEEPcontact@gmail.com, giving us at least 48 hours notice. If you fail to do this your full course fee will be retained.
In the event the organiser has to cancel or reschedule the event, your booking will be transferred to the next available date or a full refund provided.
Refund policy: Refunds will only be given if the attendee gives 48 hours notice of non-attendance. After this time no refunds will be given.
Save This Event
When & Where
South Thames Early Education Partnership and Teaching School Alliance. (STEEP)
STEEP- the South Thames Early Education Partnership;
Six South London, Nursery Schools and Children’s Centres, with a long history working with children and families.
- Support and Training for Childminders,
- Initial Teacher Education,
- CPD for Early Years professionals in schools and settings.