Lewisham Headteachers and EYFS Leaders Briefing - Morning session
Friday, 2 December 2016 from 09:30 to 12:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lewisham Headteachers and
EYFS Leaders Briefings
Civic Suite, Catford.
*The afternoon session is a repeat of the morning session
– there is no need to attend both.
Free for two attendees from each school
if you have joined the Lewisham EYIT SLA
The heads and leaders briefing will provide an update on the latest local and national policy relating to the EYFS framework, Ofsted regulations, and current initiatives, as well as opportunities for professional development.
These sessions will provide opportunities to:
- Ensure heads/leaders have relevant knowledge of current policy and plans and potential impact for their school
- Network with other heads/leaders and share ideas and best practice.
These sessions will support heads/leaders in:
- developing leadership skills and monitoring standards within their school to secure good or better provision for children
- driving improvement in their schools using quality improvement strategies and tools
- preparing for OFSTED and completing self-evaluation and development plans
- supporting the professional development of their team
It is strongly recommended that all heads/leaders attend these sessions.
When & Where
South Thames Early Education Partnership and Teaching School Alliance. (STEEP)
STEEP- the South Thames Early Education Partnership;
Six South London, Nursery Schools and Children’s Centres, with a long history working with children and families.
- Support and Training for Childminders,
- Initial Teacher Education,
- CPD for Early Years professionals in schools and settings.