San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Academics-NGOs Open Mic Night
'Designing Development Projects'
LIDC is pleased to invite you to our third Academics-NGOs Networking Event on 16 December, an open mic night with networking and festive nibbles.
Who should attend:
• LIDC academic staff members
• LIDC alumni working for NGOs
• Academics from institutions across London and the UK
• NGO staff working in international development
We invite submissions of topics for flash talks (2 minutes max.) on the topic of 'Designing development projects':
1) Your case study of a development project that has been designed jointly by academics and NGOs
2) Your idea for a development project to be designed jointly by academics and NGOs
When & Where
London International Development Centre (LIDC)
London International Development Centre (LIDC) is a consortium of Bloomsbury Colleges of the University of London (Birkbeck, Institute of Education, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Royal Veterinary College, SOAS). We facilitate interdisciplinary research and training programmes to address complex international development challenges.