Life After Sport – The Mind and Body
The latest event focussing on the necessity of Mastermind Groups to discover your Mojo for the life going forward, the development of your PowerTeam and the prevention of Isolation that stops creativity and prevents decision making.
Spencer Brown wil also be speaking on years of beasting your body so you can perform on the day, now getting out of bed feels like it’s becoming a problem - it doesn’t have to be that way. He is a Strength and Conditioning coach from Peak performance and former England Rugby winger - he knows his stuff!
Who should attend -
- Players and athletes – average age of retirement is 28-35
- Rio retirees and those who didn’t quite get on the plane and are now weighing up the options
- 40+ retirees that are still trying lots of stuff but have not found their mojo
- Those who are a little Lost – scared – unfocussed – pissed off with Jeremy Kyle and the school run
- All sports professionals – each sport has many different quirks and challenges – the multi-sport element increases the power of the mastermind so it doesn’t become a one sport memory fest
Why should you attend - The Power of confidential Masterminding with a room for of sporting peers all going through a similar process and transition into finding a new Life After Sport is serious intent, don't try this in isolation.
Our Vision - Life After Sport means exactly that: having a life after sport and not becoming another statistic for all the wrong reasons. The foundation of Life After Sport is a seriously powerful monthly mastermind group. Facilitated by a top business performance coach and filled with like-minded former and current professional sports people whose energy is now targeted at making both their own and each member's life after sport the best it can be. Winners working with winners, proving there is Life After Sport!
Everything we do is focussed on winners working with winners – we’d love to see you on the 6th and of course if you have a specific guest that should be attending as well let me know so we can set that up.