Actions and Detail Panel
Life Coaching Taster Session: Glasgow
Thu 27 April 2017, 18:00 – 20:00 BST
Life Coaching taster session: Glasgow
Come along & get a boost of inspiration & motivation so that you can make positive changes in your business and personal life!
Take back your personal power from: stress, relationships challenges, divorce, insecurity, depression, working in a job you hate, fluctuating confidence, a sense of loss of who you are, financial worries, negative body image & more!
1. Learn more about life coaching & how to apply it to your life
2. Have a FREE one to one life coaching slot with Leila (Spaces are allocated on first come, first served or picked at random, depending on numbers)
3. Meet new like-minded people You never know who you could meet-maybe a new business contact, a new friend, a new partner, or just someone awesome passing through your life for an evening.
4. Connect over refreshments with authentic and positive people!
5. Come along to receive your FREE copy of my third personal development & positive mental health book: 101+ Ways To Overcome Life's Biggest Obstacles! A guide to handling any problem with ease. Normal price £32.00
6. 10% of the proceeds will go to the Virgin Money Giving campaign to end stigma around mental health. (See below for more details.)
RSVP to ensure your space and so we have an idea of numbers. ** If you are unable to attend due to a change in your circumstances, please remember to update you RSVP with plenty of notice so Virgin Money and I can plan accordingly **
This event is also being promoted elsewhere so spaces are limited.
FEEDBACK from delegates at the previous event:
This is what it's all about! Another fabulous evening of challenging limiting beliefs, sparking long-held dreams, and making new friends - thank you to all who booked and came along-your energy was super cool! Leila x
1. "Amazing experience. Fantastic set-up. Inspirational."
2. "Everything is perfect. Maybe a wee bit longer session would be lovely cuz it feels good to be connected with ppl that is like-minded."
3. "Thank you for a powerful day. Giving, helping people to have the courage to change."
4. "Great experience was lovely to talk to people from lots of different backgrounds. The coaching was really helpful i'm looking forward to the next one."
5. "Very informative, friendly and insightful-Great class"
6. "Another great event put on by Leila! Enjoyed her talk at the beginning and everyone benefited from the one-to-ones. Looking forward to the next one."
"This was a brilliant meetup. Leila was professional and a great young mind. Definitely recommend" Graeme
"Thanks for all your advice about self-publishing, logo design and starting a business. I feel like I am clearer about what I need to do to move forward with my business ideas. I have a lot to think about and create after this event and I also feel more motivated to get it done. I know I am moving in the right direction. Thanks" Abi.
Do not waste another day! Life is today, step up, come along and rediscover your true potential-let's go!! x
Leila Khan was awarded 'Outstanding Woman in Business in Scotland' and is the author of '101+ Ways To Overcome Life's Biggest Obstacles!' Published by Black Card Books.
More information about Virgin Money Giving to the campaign: Heads Together.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are spearheading a new campaign, Heads Together, to end stigma around mental health. It will be the biggest single project Their Royal Highnesses have undertaken together. The Heads Together campaign aims to change the national conversation for everyone on mental health and will be a partnership with inspiring charities with decades of experience in tackling stigma, raising awareness, and providing vital help for people with mental health challenges.
The campaign has the huge privilege of being the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon Charity of the Year. The Virgin Money London Marathon is the UK's premier charitable event and its energetic and positive fundraising and awareness platform is the perfect springboard for the Heads Together campaign.
The team of charity partners working on Heads Together covers a wide range of mental health issues that are close to The Duke and Duchess and Prince Harry's passions. They are:
Anna Freud-National Centre for Children and Families
1. Best Beginnings
2. CALM – The Campaign Against Living MiserablyContact (a military mental health coalition)
4. The Mix
Heads Together is working to help people find the mental health support they need, when they need it. By raising money for Heads Together you will support us to develop innovative projects bringing together the exceptional skills and expertise of our partner charities and others, to get more help to more people.