Life Drawing class at Nude Tin Can
Drawing the human form is a wonderful skill and we are extremely pleased to bring a special Life Drawing class to Nude Tin Can. A great opportunity for artists seeking more experience drawing with a live model and who want to keep their skills current. Our model is female of athletic build which will be great for capturing tones and contours.
Artists please arrive at 7pm with 20-30 minutes to get organised. There will then be 2 hours with - a short mid break half way
The model will begin with some quick warm up poses followed by a variation of 20 minute poses or longer.
Artists will need to bring their own materials, including: paper, charcoal, pastels, pencils etc whatever you may need (the gallery will not have any art supplies available)
Space for 5 easels (chose the Easel: tick option when booking to guarantee an easel spot)
Space for 5 with choice of chair or floor.
The gallery will provide some chairs and small plinths for your equipment etc.
We currently hope to provide the 5 easels (though please be prepared to bring your own if you are one of the 5 to book an easle spot)
Any sprays or fixers will need to be applied outside the gallery due to ventilation.
Image courtesy: Heather Burwell
- Artist must bring and supply all of their own materials
- Refunds will not be given for no shows. Nor for any cancellations made less than 36 hours before the start of the event.
- People not booked on the event will have no access to the gallery during the class - this includes friends of the attendees.
- Please do not take photographs of the model unless you have their specific permission. Any photo's must purely be for your own completetion of the drawings and reference: Do not post any images of your reference photo's on line or social media or share them electronically.
- Please stay respectful and professional towards our model during and after the class.
- Bookings must be made in advance.