We are offering two days of learning for Third Sector and Social Enterprises who want to find out how to secure support from businesses via their Corporate Social Responsibility activity.
DAY 1 - ACCESSING FUNDING SUPPORT - 23rd January 2017
This is an introductory session for those who want to start developing a plan for accessing funding support from business.
This session will cover:
- Being creative about the support you need
- Who could you approach?
- Why might they want to help you?
- How to get the most out of a relationship
- Developing long term partnerships
- Creating an action plan
DAY 2 - ATTRACTING SKILLED VOLUNTEERS - 24th January
This session is for those who want to develop a strategy for getting skilled business volunteers - e.g. Finance, Trustees, Marketing, etc). It includes tips, case studies and a Toolkit to get you started.
This session will focus on:
- Understanding the role for skilled volunteers
- Articulating the benefits
- Using skilled volunteers strategically
- Getting ready to welcome your volunteers
- Managing your volunteers effectively
- Skills transfer
Both sessions will start at 10:00am and finish at 4:00pm on each day. Please arrive by 9:45am latest