Actions and Detail Panel
Lifting The Lid ... Gaining Corporate & Business Support - 23 & 24 Jan 2017
Mon, 23 Jan 2017, 10:00 – Tue, 24 Jan 2017, 16:00 GMT
We are offering two days of learning for Third Sector and Social Enterprises who want to find out how to secure support from businesses via their Corporate Social Responsibility activity.
DAY 1 - ACCESSING FUNDING SUPPORT - 23rd January 2017
This is an introductory session for those who want to start developing a plan for accessing funding support from business.
This session will cover:
- Being creative about the support you need
- Who could you approach?
- Why might they want to help you?
- How to get the most out of a relationship
- Developing long term partnerships
- Creating an action plan
DAY 2 - ATTRACTING SKILLED VOLUNTEERS - 24th January
This session is for those who want to develop a strategy for getting skilled business volunteers - e.g. Finance, Trustees, Marketing, etc). It includes tips, case studies and a Toolkit to get you started.
This session will focus on:
- Understanding the role for skilled volunteers
- Articulating the benefits
- Using skilled volunteers strategically
- Getting ready to welcome your volunteers
- Managing your volunteers effectively
- Skills transfer
Both sessions will start at 10:00am and finish at 4:00pm on each day. Please arrive by 9:45am latest