San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The AWE Smart Home Academy: Philips Dynalite Envision Project Level 1 & 2 course will take the installer or programmer through the commissioning process using Philips Dynalite's improved software tool. Over 2 days, students will learn how to configure each feature of the Dynalite system and to tailor each programmable asset to suit a customers given requests.
What Will I Learn?
- Software Layout & Setup
- Connection Types / Locating Hardware
- Configuring Areas & Components
- Area Presets (Scenes)
- User Interface Configuration
- Lighting Paths
- Event Management
- Night Settings
- Conditional Logic
- Sensor Control
What Else Is Included?
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Free on-site parking
- Full day course from 9:30am - 4:30pm (arrival from 9am)
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for
- Please note: A laptop with Mircosoft Excel installed is required for this course
Please note these courses are open to trade customers only and not available to members of the public.