AWE Smart Home Academy: Philips Dynalite System Designer Course – is aimed at installers either new to lighting controls or those looking to diversify their product portfolio. Uniquely, this 1-day introductory training module covers lighting control fundamental basics required for an accurate design of a lighting control system, giving the students the template to become a confident designer using the Dynalite architecture.
What will I learn?
- Advantages of Lighting Controls
- Application Areas
- Wiring & Infrastructure
- Types of Lighting Loads & Dimming
- Load Management
- User Interfaces
- System Integration
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Free on-site parking
- Full day course from 9:30am - 4:30pm (arrival from 9am)
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for
- Please note: A laptop with Mircosoft Excel installed is required for this course
Please note these courses are open to trade customers only and not available to members of the public.