Actions and Detail Panel
Lime Cross Nursery's Magical Spring Fair
Sat, 8 Apr 2017, 11:00 – Sun, 9 Apr 2017, 10:00 BST
Welcome to our second Magical fair at Lime Cross Nursery!!
We are hosting out ‘Magical Spring Fair’ on Saturday 8th to Sunday 9th April, both days we are open from 11am-6pm.
Catering for the whole family, from a fantastic Spring farm & bouncy castle for the children to a pizza & beer shack for the adults we have:
• An amazing spring farm!!! (Mini pony, donkey, alpacas, bunnies, sheep, lambs, dogs, chickens and chicks!!)
Here you can meet the animals, pet them, feed them and get to know about them from the wonderful chaps at Kidsrome Farm.
• Bouncy castle
• Tractor rides around Lime Cross
• Easter egg hunt with giant Easter bunny
• Craft seasonal market with an eclectic feel, from Vintage clothing tojewellery and even English Sparkling wine!
• Hot cross bun and English sparkling wine stall showcasing some wonderful local wine makers
• Pizza and beer shack
• Vintage singers
• Woodland trails with magical fauns and princesses finishing with the magical mermaids on the lake
• Woodland school in the forest
• Sussex Falconry
• Summer bulb planting classes for children and adults with take home planter
• Fresh flower head dress making’ classes – running at 11am, 1pm and 3pm on Sat 8th April
• Spring picnics specially made by Olive's cafe to take away in hampers for an adventure to the woods
Please, to avoid disappointment book in advance for the following:
Compulsory to book:
• Magical Spring headdress making class on Sat 8th - £25
Classes run at: 11am, 1pm and 3pm
• Summer bulb planting class for adults and children: £5.50 - take home potted bulbs
Class runs at 2pm
• Spring picnics specially made by Olive's cafe to take away in hampers for an adventure to the woods £10 per head - menu released soon!
• Woodland trail with magical princess & fauns storytelling ending at the enchanted mermaid lake: £3
Suggested booking to avoid disappointment:
• Spring Farm: £3.50 (optional extra 50p bag of feed for the animals)
• Easter egg hunt with giant Easter bunny (includes medium sized egg per child) : £2
Egg hunts run at: 11.30am and 1.30pm
• Tractor rides: £1.50
Main rides running at 11.30am - 1.30pm - 3.30pm
No need to book:
Bouncy castle: £1 for 10 minutes
Book a day pass for 1 go on all attractions for £10 – it includes 1 visit to: Spring Farm, Woodland trail with princess & fauns & mermaids, Easter egg hunt, Tractor ride and bouncy castle
To book any of these please email email@example.com stating:
1. Name of child/person/s
2. Attraction and date (8th or 9th) & time you would like
3. Whether you want individual bookings or our day pass
For more information along the way, keep checking this page for announcements and booking information or email Keely on the above address.