This event is aimed at all secondary school SENCOS, Careers and Guidance officers, Educational Psychologists and SEND caseworkers. Lincoln College group covers Lincoln, Gainsborough and Newark sites and delegates are encouraged to attend from all of those areas.
The aims of the event are:
- to gain an understanding of what College life is like
- to understand our core offer and what type of support is available
- build up relationships with schools in terms of transitioning learners into College
- help caseworkers and schools to write and review EHCP’s that are more ‘College friendly’
- have a tour of the main campus and become familiar with the provision
- to meet with the careers and guidance team and understand the service that is provided
- to meet the library team and understand the support that is on offer to all students
There will also be an opportunity to meet with some of our existing students and view their work and projects.
A parking area will be provided.
Light refreshments will be on hand.
Closing date for tickets - 7th December