Lincolnshire Village and Community Halls Conference 2017
Saturday, 7 October 2017 from 09:30 to 16:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We would like to invite anyone who is interested or involved with a community building or voluntary group of any shape or size to attend.
The conference will be an informative and interactive event with top speakers, two very relevant case studies and a networking lunch.
Our chosen venue, Digby War Memorial Hall is an exemplary community building which demonstrates a successful approach to a phased refurbishment.
We are pleased to welcome Deborah Clarke, Rural Evidence Manager at ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural England) who will speak on the topic of the National Village Hall Network and a representative of Zurich Insurance who will speak on the topic of Insurance.
- Insurance and managing risk
- Marketing and the use of social media
- Small business use of village halls
- Recruiting and retaining volunteers
- Celebrating volunteering - John Barker Trophy
- How Digby Memorial Hall has been enhanced through a series of improvement
- Harmston Memorial Hall and its successful funding raising effort
To help cover our costs there will be a charge of:
Members: £20.00 + £2.07 booking fee (per ticket)
Non-members: £25.00 + £2.29 booking fee (per ticket)
Our Market Place, will offer a small exhibition space to a number of companies services or products relevant to charitable organisations. These will be available throughout the conference and there will be plenty of time during refreshment breaks to talk to the exhibitors who will include:
- Online village hall booking system
- A portable and fixed staging
- A wedding planning company
- Fire safety
- Internet services
More standholders will be announced before the event.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Save This Event
When & Where
Community Lincs is a charity and is a company limited by guarantee. Our board and staff help Lincolnshire's communities to plan for their future, access services and provide community base solutions to local issues.