LinkedIn Course Manchester
LinkedIn Course Manchester
Face to Face Training Course – Half Day 2-5pm
This comprehensive half-day training course will provide an overview of effective marketing through LinkedIn, plus a practical guide to making it work for your business. You’ll learn how LinkedIn can be used to generate strong lead generation funnels for your business and how you can this social media platform to nurture these leads for conversion to customers.
Who should attend?
The LinkedIn Masterclass course is ideal for anyone looking to really ramp up their social media through using LinkedIn as a key lead generation tool for their business . It is suitable for business of all sizes from all industries as well as agencies.
Course Level: Suitable for all levels.
The LinkedIn Masterclass course will focus on achieving 3 key objectives;
- Learn techniques & tools used for effective social media marketing
- Learn practical and proven strategies to generate leads & ultimately increase business profits
- Have the ability to apply a LinkedIn social media strategy and framework to your business
Where is the course venue?
- Manchester City Centre – Business Consort, St James`s Buildings. 61-95 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EG
Accreditation for CPD hours
This LinkedIn course has been accredited for CPD hours within the Chartered CPD Programme by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will receive a certificate after completing the course, which can be used as evidence for your CPD record card.
Includes refreshments, lunch, all course materials and unlimited post course support.
Each section of the course will provide ideas for generating leads for your business through proven strategies – The best bit is because we’ve done all the work you so you just take the template and mold it to enhance your business.
We will provide you with planning templates and tools plus action checklists to keep you focused and on track.
This practical course is not just strategy it’s packed full of ideas, tools and resources that will act as the framework to your lead generation plan.
You need no technical knowledge as we provide easy to use digital tools and resources for use with LinkedIn.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to the course and LinkedIn
- The basics and LinkedIn Search
- Navigating LinkedIn
- Do you understand the basics?
- Creating the perfect LinkedIn profile
- Create the perfect personal profile, Open Link network & Recommendations
- Grow your network, control your privacy and search
- Protect yourself from snooping competitors. Understand who can see your footprints on LinkedIn, why sometimes it is a great idea for people to see you looking at their profile and learn how to become totally anonoymous on LinkedIn.
- Communicating on LinkedIn: How to get it right and when to do it
- Communicating: Status updates and sharing
- Create impactful status updates and sharing on LinkedIn.
- Communicating: Sending messages
- Building rapport, connect and build those leads
- Groups on LinkedIn
- How to use them wisely to garner results: the top do’s and don’ts
- Groups and the step-by-step guide to use them correctly
- Your company page on LinkedIn
- Designing a high impact company page
- 9 reasons to use LinkedIn company pages & a tour around them
- Create multiple variations of your company page for great targeting
- Grow your company page follower base and engaging your followers
- Optimise your profile for maximum visibility
- Using keywords effectively for your profile
- Benefits of having paid or premium accounts versus free
- LinkedIn on the move – Using the app!
Dawn McGruer FRSA
This training course will be hosted by Dawn McGruer FRSA. Dawn is a strategic digital & social media marketing trainer, practitioner, consultant, author and blogger who has over 15 years experience in the digital marketing arena.
She is also the Director of Business Consort which was established in 2005 and has developed it into one of the world leading training organisations which is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing. With over 2 million subscribers Dawn has become a key influencer in this area and provides Social Media and Digital Marketing Training Courses including the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing.
She has trained 1000’s or organisations including some of the world’s largest Global brands across most industries.
Dawn has also just been invited to become a Fellow of the RSA – The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce founded in 1754. This invite comes as recognition of her expertise in the field of social media marketing and her work to raise awareness of the advantages of social media to business owners.
Please bring laptops as the course is interactive.