This event will look at how you can use LinkedIn as a tool for recruitment and talent management. This session will cover:
- How to search for specific, niche candidates – those who typically don’t reply to job adverts.
- How to approach them, once you have found them.
- Short term versus long term resourcing strategies - filling immediate vacancies versus building talent pipelines.
- How to present your individual profile and company profile for maximum return on time invested.
- How to utilise Linkedin to help improve your employer brand.
- The secrets to ensuring relevant (candidate) market intelligence is delivered to your inbox on a weekly basis
Speaker: James Taylor
James is a company director and a member of the board at Macildowie. He has been with the company since 1997 and was instrumental in the opening of the Leicester office in 2000. He launched the Procurement and Supply Chain division in 2009 and more recently, the new Sales and Marketing division of the business.
His role now is very customer focused and he works to develop the business in areas including:
- customer development,
- new client and candidate attraction,
- marketing with particular emphasis on Social Media Strategy,
- training and development of Macildowie’s own people.
James has been particularly active over the past few years developing Macildowie's Linkedin strategy which looks at actually helping customers to utilise the tool to benefit their own direct hire recruitment models.
Please arrive at 18:30 for tea, coffee and networking the event will start at 19:00.
Please ensure that you have your ticket details when you arrive, either available on your smart phone or a printed copy.
Tickets for Non-Members will cost £10 including VAT and the admin cost - refunds can only be made if you cancel your place 3 days prior of the event.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.
When & Where
CIPD Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Branch
Welcome to the CIPD Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Branch – as a team of volunteers we work hard to offer all of our members a diverse and engaging range of events along with a portfolio of services aimed at HR and L&D professionals.
Providing opportunities for networking and continuous professional development (CPD) through our exciting events programme; promoting best HR&D practice and raising the profile of the CIPD locally, we are passionate about championing better work and working lives within our region.
Join us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter, sign up to our email updates and like our Facebook page for the latest news and events information.
The Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire branch is part of the CIPD Midlands Partnership who run an annual regional event. The 2017 event is taking place on Saturday 7 October at Chseford Grange Hotel near Warwick, Visit the event page for details and to book your place