Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn for Business - A Practical Workshop
Thu 20 October 2016, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
LinkedIn for Business - A practical workshop
This half day course is packed full to get your profile perfect so you can start connecting with your most valuable and profitable prospects.
We will take you through the actual process of creating a killer profile that can be found easily by the people you want to do business with. We will then show you how to connect with them and take it off line.
As this isn't just a show and tell workshop, you will need to bring your laptop so you can complete your profile at the workshop. We will also show you lots of tips and tricks and how to get infront of the people you want to do business with.
You will learn:
- How to create a killer profile that can be found via search
- How to enhance your credibility and expertise
- How you can find your target audience
- How to build your network and your personal brand
- How to connect with your target audience (vendors, industry influencers, friends, colleagues)
If networking is one of your marketing strategies then this workshop will help you leverage the power of LinkedIn.
As this is a new workshop we are offering it at a greatly reduced price and there are only 10 places available.
Please note, this is not a taster session and you will be required to bring your laptop and have set up a LinkedIn profile in order to complete the workshop.