Did you join LinkedIn a while ago, fill in a basic profile, link to some colleagues and friends, join a group and then stop, wondering what to do next?
Do you want to learn ...
- how Clarke Willmott wins business with LinkedIn?
- how to identify potential clients and research their sectors with LinkedIn?
- how to learn, share and refine ideas and promote your expertise on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn can be a great networking and business development resource, if you know how to use it.
This LinkedIn for Lawyers Workshop has been designed to teach you how to get much more from LinkedIn.
As a legal professional and fee earner you'll learn how to ...
- tap into the expertise of thousands
- share your expertise to raise your personal profile
- build stronger relationships with current clients
- find potential clients who you'd like to help
- be found by potential clients.
As a law firm you'll learn how you and your marketing and business development team can ...
- showcase your expertise
- raise your profile with potential clients
- generate inquiries in various ways
Who will benefit from the LinkedIn for Lawyers workshop?
The workshop is specifically designed for fee earners and support staff. Infact we're offering a double ticket discount when a fee earner and a support person from the same firm register.
So, whether you are a Partner, a Lawyer (at any level), PSL, Knowledge Manager, Business Development Manager or other fee earner or support person you will gain hugely from the course.
- Helene Russell, Knowledge Management trainer and non-practicing Lawyer
- Mark Stonham, LinkedIn trainer and Social Selling Consultant
The course will start with the real basics. Through the Knowledge Network West meetings and 1:1s we recognise that most people in law firms are unsure what to do with LinkedIn and how to get started.
This is a hands-on workshop (so please bring a laptop/tablet) where you'll learn and be shown how to:
- Develop your Profile
- Complete your Professional Profile and get the basics right
- Tips and techniques to develop an engaging profile that helps you connect with people
- How to tweak your profile to help the right people to find you, based on your skills
- Develop your Network
- Find and link to the right connections – develop a solid foundation for your network
- Stragtegies to develop your network through 200, 300, 500 connections and more
- Use LinkedIn Groups
- Ways to identify, join and participate in the right groups
- Start and nurture your own group
- Find and engage with useful contacts through groups
- Use LinkedIn for Research
- Learn from global experts about trends and new initiatives
- Research new industries, businesses and individuals
- Manage your in-coming news and notifications, so you can find the right information but aren’t overwhelmed
- What to say in LinkedIn
- Etiquette to develop connections, relationships and sales opportunities
- How to develop a Content Plan so you keep focused and add value
- Ways to get the right balance to promote your content without seeming spammy
- Setting up and developing your Company Page in LinkedIn
- Getting the basics right to showcase your firm
- Strategies and tips on how to run and to develop your company page
- Additional topics (to prepare for taking LinkedIn to the next level)
- Related tools and technologies
- Content Marketing strategies
- Sales opportunity development
- Contact and Relationship Management
- Company Policy and Staff Guidelines
- Learn what Clarke Willmott is doing with LinkedIn
For further information
If you have any questions please:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Twitter @heleneadby
- Email email@example.com or via twitter @markjstonham
- >>£245 per person, inclusive of VAT, lunch/refreshments and handouts.
- >>Early Bird special – £195 – 20% discount for bookings received by 5pm 29 May.
- >>Double Ticket* after 29 May – £395
- >>Double Ticket* Early Bird discount* – £295 for two tickets booked by 5pm 29 May
* Double Ticket is for 2 people from the same firm:
- one fee earner (partner, Associate etc) and
- one support person (PSL, Knowledge Manager, Business Development etc.)
(check with Helene or Mark for full details of the terms & conditions of the discounts).
Do you have questions about LinkedIn for Lawyers?
Contact Wurlwind - Mark Stonham