Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn for Sales Professionals
Thu 26 January 2017, 08:00 – 10:00 GMT
Social selling workshop for anyone who sells for a living.
Sales professionals are increasingly using LinkedIn as a primary source of new leads and revenue. Are you struggling to leverage LinkedIn as a sales tool? LinkedIn allows you to connect with people in a targeted way to add value to others, share insights, and build your network of prospects.
Determined to learn how to get more from LinkedIn?
Join our two-hour interactive session and develop YOUR process for effective social selling. Gain insider best practices for effective social selling utilising LinkedIn.
This workshop is designed for those who are:
- Not sure how to use LinkedIn to prospect effectively
- Spending too much time 'clicking around' without prospecting success
- Uncertain about how to ask for referrals and introductions
- Confused by how to use LinkedIn to increase the sales
- Frustrated with the lack of tools and techniques that can make LinkedIn work for them
Discover a powerful social selling methodology created in collaboration with the world's largest professional networking organisation.
The attendees will learn how to:
- Create a compelling profile that will allow people to find you
- Distinguish between serious LinkedIn connections and the ever present time-wasters
- Use existing experiences and relationships to harness LinkedIn's power
- Develop a process for effectively using LinkedIn to connect and communicate
- Develop your business via referrals with LinkedIn members
- Write messages that are answered
The investment per guests also includes a copy of Sandler's top-selling book LinkedIn The Sandler Way.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Our Training Centre is based in Glasgow city centre, is easily accessible by car and benefits from free parking.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, please contact our office on 0141 442 0200 to transfer your registration.