Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn for your Business
Fri 24 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
You have no doubt heard and use the professional social media site, LinkedIn. But are you unsure how to use it effectively and harness the power of building key connections?
During this workshop, we will give you a guided tour and show you how to effectively use the features of this professional social media site.
During the morning, you will be covering:
- What is LinkedIn?
- How you can use LinkedIn effectively for your business
- How to setup and fully optimise your personal LinkedIn profile
- How to setup your LinkedIn Company Page
- A tour of LinkedIn features – groups, recommendations, answers, adding SlideShare and videos to your profile
- Learn the tools you can use to build your LinkedIn connections
- How to master LinkedIn advanced search
- Your LinkedIn strategy and activities
Trainer: Zoe Cairns
Kevin loves the social media world and in particular specialises in LinkedIn. He is a personal careers coach, supporting businesses and individuals to achieve their company and personal goals.
9.00am – Registration and Networking
9.30am – Workshop Starts
11.00am – Break
11.15am – Workshop Continues
12.30pm – Close