Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn for your Business
Thu 6 April 2017, 16:00 – 19:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This is a 3 hour course, by the end of which you will have an outstanding profile on LinkedIn – and an excellent understanding of how to use LinkedIn correctly.
It is perfect for any business Professional who would like to raise their profile and increase their business network.
- An introduction to LinkedIn
- What has made LinkedIn so popular
- The rules; the do’s and don’ts about creating your LinkedIn presence
- How it works – the basics
- Creating your Perfect Profile
- Claiming your vanity URL
- How LinkedIn Networking Works
- LinkedIn Etiquette
- Raising your Profile on LinkedIn
- Creating your LinkedIn Company Page
- How to start making connections
- Accepting requests to link.
- Driving visitors to your website and other Social Media Platforms with LinkedIn
- Your competitors on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Searches
By the end of this half day course you will have a fully functional, professionally set up, LinkedIn Profile, which will either be complete, or very close to completion but with full details of what you need to finish afterwards.
You will have a good knowledge of how LinkedIn works and will know all the do’s and don’ts , so that you will feel confident in your approach of LinkedIn
For this course it is essential that you have a laptop (please not a mobile device) and an account set up on LinkedIn. It would be useful if you also have a CV with you, or if you just have some dates of previous employment and events noted down.
This seminar is open to North Tyneside businesses and residents only due to the funding criteria.
Date and Time
The Business Factory
North Tyneside Business Centre54 Saville Street
54 Saville Street