LinkedIn Foundation Workshop
Have you ever wondered how to use LinkedIn properly? Have you seen others who are gaining great business from online networking but you just don’t 'get it'?
Led by LinkedIn expert John Danbury, this 3-hour foundation course will teach you how to make the most out of LinkedIn so you can be found, link with your target audience and generate real-world business leads from other local businesses.
This is a hands-on workshop where you will learn about:
- The importance of personal and corporate branding online.
- How to optimise your profile to make sure you are found in searches and show your credibility.
- How to increase the number of connections you have with people in your target market.
- How to use content marketing to build your profile and expertise amongst your contacts and generate leads.
- How LinkedIn groups are the modern alternative to going networking.
- How to leverage your time on LinkedIn, and much more…
This course is for both newbies and those that have been using LinkedIn for years but never felt they were getting the most out of it. At the end of the workshop you will have more confidence in using this powerful tool and will understand how to gain new and better business leads.
"John is a brilliant trainer - I couldn't have expected more from my afternoon with him. I was educated and entertained and left the session feeling confident to start getting business from LinkedIn"
Did you know that uploading a professional photograph to your profile makes you 14 times more likely to be found on LinkedIn, it will get you 21 times more profile views and a massive 36 times more likely to receive a message.That's why our photographer will also be on hand at the workshop to take a professional new LinkedIn profile photograph of you in our headshot studio for free!