San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WHAT IS THE POWER OF LINKEDIN ?
With over 200 million members, LinkedIn is home to one of the largest professional networks of business people in the world.
With over 10 million of those users based in the UK LinkedIn has become an invaluable part of the any successful businesses marketing strategy.
The key is to understand how to get the most out of LinkedIn for your business. Fundamental to any successful marketing campaign is developing your own knowledge and experience of the channel, learning how to use it to your advantage.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Our session will take you right through from the basics of LinkedIn to the advanced practices such as how to generate business leads. Our session will cover the following:
Optimise Your Profile
- Create a profile that converts sales
- Learn Linkedin "hacks" to bring you up higher in search results
Run Sales Campaigns
- Create ideal invite messages
- Write winning sales pitch messages
- How to automate Linkedin campaigns
- How to build and run campaigns on Linkedin
- Optimise conversion rates of your campaigns
- How to create multi touch campaigns using Linkedin
- Learn all about conversion rates on Linkedin
- To to use Linkedin's search function to segment your target market
- Build a laser targeted network
- How to reach senior level decision makers on Linkedin
- How to save time when building your network
- How to build warm rapport on Linkedin
- How to avoid a flat sales cycle with drip feed lead nurturing
- Why Linkedin is invaluable in high value, complex sales cycles
- Do I need to upgrade my network?
- How to avoid your account becoming restricted on Linkedin
- What to do if your account is restricted on Linkedin
- How to use data on Linkedin for other campaigns
- How to be respectful on Linkedin to avoid alienating people
- How to data mine Linkedin
- Should I use third party software on Linkedin?
IS THIS MASTERCLASS FOR ME?
Yes! Definitely. All you need is a desire to grow your business and be looking to learn how to exploit the latest LinkedIn marketing and sales strategies. This course is open to all but is best suited to;
- Business Owners - looking to grow your business
- Marketing Exes, Managers and Directors - looking to grow your knowledge of social media
- Directors and Management - looking to support the growth your business through social media.
- Students - looking to supplement your course with some commercially-focussed social media knowlegde
WHO IS LEADING THE SESSION?
Phil has 8,500 first level connections on LinkedIn and has been a specialist trainer on LinkedIn for 10 years.
Phil has an extensive digitel marketing background having worked both client-side in senior marketing and strategy roles, and agency-side in account management and project-based roles for one of the North West's leading digital marketing agencies.
Phil is a regular speaker at events across the North West and has been leading training sessions on digital marketing for 6 years. Phil is the owner and managing director of a brand, web digital marketing agency in Liverpool - Elephant Digital.
WHERE AND WHEN?
Liverpool Science Park, IC1 Building, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool L3 5TF. 4.30pm for drinks and food. 5.00pm start. 7.00pm finish.
The venue is 10 minutes walk from Lime Street station. The closest parking is on Mount Pleasant Car Park, Mount Pleasant, Livepool - (5 minute walk).
When & Where
Elephant Digital Ltd
Elephant Digital is a brand strategy, website development and digital marketing agency.
Our mission is to make an impact on the world through the delivery of world-class marketing and design.
We are based at Liverpool Science Park, Liverpool city centre in the heart of the Knowledge Quarter.
Elephant Events was created to give business owners in the North West insight and practical advice on how to grow their companies.
With a sales and marketing focus our aim is to help you grow your business through inspirational talks from local experts, and by providing deeper insight and peer-to-peer networking opportunities to share ideas via our regular Masterclasses.
Throughout the year, we will be offering fascinating and insightful talks in the fields of:
- Marketing strategy
- Digital marketing
- Business development strategy
- Building a sales and marketing team
- Training your sales and marketing people
- Bridging the gap between sales, marketing and operations
- Access to finance for business growth
Elephant Events aims to give ambitious companies the tools to compete with the big boys. We challenge you to leave a Think Big event without finding at least one idea that will revolutionise your business.