Who should attend:
This course has been designed for people whose role includes selling to businesses, including:
- Business Owners and Managing Directors
- Sales Managers and Sales Directors
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
- Self-employed and freelance professionals whose clients are business people
Others who have benefited include:
- Sales Support and Marketing Professionals
- Armed forces officers undergoing resettlement - into business/consultancy
- Professionals in career transition - into business/consultancy
With a maximum of 8 students the course caters for LinkedIn users of all levels:
- Beginners wanting to fast-track results through a deep-dive into LinkedIn for Sales
- Intermediate users wanting to move up a level and leverage their network
- Power users looking for new techniques to give them an edge in sales
By coming on the course you will gain:
- A clear appreciation of the potential of LinkedIn for yourself and your business
- Experience by completing practical tasks in key areas in the modules below
- An action plan and task list to work through after the course
And my objective is that you will want to recommend this course, as previous attendees have done.
The course is structured into 3 main sections to reflect goals and activities:
Introduction: Why LinkedIn is such a great Sales tool
- The sales and business benefits available through LinkedIn, by sales role
- Introducing the 3 crucial elements for effective results from LinkedIn
- How to avoid sabotaging your efforts and missing the potential
- What goals to aim for to maximise return on effort
Section 1: Personal Branding for Sales
- Filling out your Contact details and updating Settings
- Maximising the impact of your Headline, Summary and Current Role
- Completing your profile for additional benefits
- Activities to raise your profile to get you Found
Section 2: Effective Social Selling Activity
- Categorising and organising your contacts
- Nurturing your current contacts
- Techniques to Find and Engage new contacts
- Developing your network of Advocates for Referrals
Section 3: Resources that Support Social Selling
- Your LinkedIn Company page
- The importance of great content
- Related Apps and Tools incl. LinkedIn Premium
- Marketing & Advertising using LinkedIn
Taking Action: putting this knowledge into practice
- Quick wins to encourage you!
- Aligning LinkedIn activity with your sales and business goals
- Techniques to make LinkedIn and Social Selling part of your sales routine and toolkit
- Implementation Support for you and your team
What previous attendees said:
I would recommend anyone attending this course that is serious about their LinkedIn presence and wanting to get ahead of the game with the platform. I found it invaluable.
Jason Matthews, VP Sales & Marketing at Lifecycle Technology Ltd
“The masterclass gave me the broad overview of how to use this powerful tool - as well as some nifty little tricks I wouldn't find in 10 years of working with LinkedIn.”
Graham Hall - Founder of Ambitious Brands.
"The hours on this Masterclass with Mark will save me days of wasted fiddling. I am confident that I can now use LinkedIn effectively.
Duncan Laker, Managing Director - Welcome Telecom
"This is an excellent and easy to understand course, priced very reasonably and in a great location. It easily delivers the value needed to invest the money and time required. I found it really helpful."
Guy Arnold, MD - Sales Through Service
"Being on the course with Mark was a great decision. He explains everything very clearly. I have learnt so much today!" Tina Parker, Managing Director - Nozey Parkers
The structure of the day and administrative aspects for the day at Engineers House in Bristol are:
Arrive from 08:30 for a 9:00 start. Coffee available in the lounge on arrival.
- Parking is available on-site or on the roadside opposite.
- A FULL Lunch is included - catering at Engineers House is excellent!
- We finish at 4:00, and there is the option to work in the lounge afterwards.
- Please bring a Laptop or Tablet with WiFi to access your LinkedIn profile.
- Further information will be provided to attendees a couple of days prior to the event.
Contact Mark Stonham with any questions not covered here.
Do you have questions about LinkedIn Masterclass for Business Owners and Sales Leaders - Bristol?
Contact Wurlwind - Mark Stonham